Mutant Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mutant Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samek "Fortis" Wagstaf [-Rebellious?]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kheldar
Delta
Kheldar

Samek "Fortis" Wagstaf    [-Rebellious?] Empty
PostSubject: Samek "Fortis" Wagstaf [-Rebellious?]   Samek "Fortis" Wagstaf    [-Rebellious?] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:49 am

Samek "Fortis" Wagstaf    [-Rebellious?] Brrrrr11Habbo Username: -Rebellious?

Samek "Fortis" Wagstaf    [-Rebellious?] RedHairGreenEyesAnimeBoySamek "Fortis" Wagstaf    [-Rebellious?] Brrrrr11

Character Name: Samek "Seep" Wagstaf
Character Age: 13
Character Height: 5ft7
Abilities: Sustainability, Body materialization.

Can alter the molecular structure of his body, his clothes, just by touching materials. And change them into his own being (e.g iron, copper, rock, tungsten), transmuting himself into a living form of whatever material he has absorbed and subsequently use it to proportionately increase his physical strength and durability. Actually serving as a second skin/coating that eventually peels away as he takes damage. He demonstrates minor regenerative abilities by absorbing to cover the wounds. He can absorb multiple materials at once. He also has limited shape-changing abilities when absorbing certain objects, such as forming hammer-like fists when touching.
Even without his powers, Samek is shown to be very strong and rather durable, able to lift, among other things, and liften fully grown men from their feet with a single hand and resisting blows and impacts that would severely injure an ordinary person. He also has some noticeable skill in martial arts.

Samek grew up in London. Where he struggled to fit in at school. He was a small ginger haired freckly nerdy boy who could not run or fight to save his life. He always wanted to be a super hero. And in that he tried to lift weights to become stronger, but it took to much effort and repeatedly damaged his muscles doing so. Until his powers started to manifest.

His ginger hair changed into a harder red, his eyes changed from a dull brown to a bright emerald green and his freckles disappeared into his skin. He started to outgrow all of his classmates. He swam like a fish without the need for air. And could run the one thousand five hundred metre track at the same pace of the hundred metre sprint. He started to lift weights and run more often so his muscles became toned and attractive. He found just by touching metal, his skin became tough, and started wearing a tungsten necklace so his skin was always almost unbreakable.

His parents took him to the doctor about his lack of sleep. And the diagnosed him with chorical insomnia, which they put him onto medication for. His repetitive use of his powers attracted Cerebro largely. When a old lady came to his house, he was not surprised that he was special, he was not surprised that there where other people like him. Samek’s parents where both experimental scientists. And
after finding out about this mutated gene, they wanted to know how it worked.
Thus not really wanting Samek to leave. After hours and hours of arguments,
they finally decided to let him go.

Personality: He is a good humoured boy. He likes to challenge and tease people.

He sometimes has the personal maturity of a ten year old. He also loves chewing gum and other sweets. He likes girls. As do most boys as of his age. He likes to take care of how he looks. He suffers from hemophobia, wich he passes out on the sight of large amounts of blood. And will feal sick at the sight of very little.

Powers based upon ;
http://marvel.com/universe/Absorbing_Man

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Kevin_Levin

Last edited by Kheldar on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 34 times in total (Reason for editing : Misses some stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Phoebee
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Samek "Fortis" Wagstaf [-Rebellious?]   Samek "Fortis" Wagstaf    [-Rebellious?] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:44 am

nice
I love you
Back to top Go down
EpicTom
Delta
EpicTom

PostSubject: Re: Samek "Fortis" Wagstaf [-Rebellious?]   Samek "Fortis" Wagstaf    [-Rebellious?] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:13 am

Few li'l mistakes grammar-wise, but who cares?! Nice bio, dude.
Back to top Go down
KateEllen5
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Samek "Fortis" Wagstaf [-Rebellious?]   Samek "Fortis" Wagstaf    [-Rebellious?] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:52 pm

Love It. But 13? The Dude In pic looks like, 19 hahah (:
Back to top Go down
Kheldar
Delta
Kheldar

PostSubject: Re: Samek "Fortis" Wagstaf [-Rebellious?]   Samek "Fortis" Wagstaf    [-Rebellious?] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:54 am

Really? He looks about the same age as me. And I'm 13. HMM open to interpritation eh? I think I'll change his personality to a more emotionally scared person. Due to the recent "commit" of the girl he KINDA liked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samek "Fortis" Wagstaf [-Rebellious?]   Samek "Fortis" Wagstaf    [-Rebellious?] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samek "Fortis" Wagstaf [-Rebellious?]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mutant Rp :: Trash Bin :: Recycling Bin-
Jump to: