Mutant Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mutant Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nicholas Jones (Under Con.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nick
Delta

Nicholas Jones (Under Con.) Empty
PostSubject: Nicholas Jones (Under Con.)   Nicholas Jones (Under Con.) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:08 am

Nick wrote:

Habbo Username: saintnickjr

Character Name: Nick Jones
Character Age: sixteen
Character Height: 5'11"
Character Weight: 145 lbs

Character Abilities:

• Energy Conversion: Nick weilds the ability of asorbing energy, and converting it to a form of his choice, and of course generating it. This could happen one of two ways, which could be either direct skin contact, or Asorbing it from a energetic source (i.e ipod). He can then rechannel it through his body for concussive blasts or in the same form that was absorbed but with twice the force/power. He uses this very often.
  • Electromagnetic Spectrum Manipulation (Latent): Even though nick's main power is energy conversion, he is able to fire/asorb electricity and fire. nick once has shown to create enough intense heat as infrared radiation to level a room, and become invisible by deflecting visible light around his body. As of this latent power, This makes him resistant to telepaths as his mind is charged by energy molecular genes. This power is NOT under control yet, and will hardly be seen.
  • Student of Martial Arts: Nick is a student of Martial Arts. The fact that he has reached up to red belt, he has not learned the full experience of being a true martial artist. Although, during his teachings he was tought the most vulnerable pressure points in a person. This being his last choice of battle actions, He'd use this as his last advantage.

Character History: Don't judge me! Surprised Not finished...

Personality: Nick is the kind of guy who can joke around the guys, and be sweet to the girls. It takes approximately one day for you to love him. He is most times, kept quiet to himself when around people he is not familiar of.

Back to top Go down

Nicholas Jones (Under Con.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mutant Rp :: Trash Bin :: Recycling Bin-
Jump to: