Mutant Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mutant Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau

Go down 
+2
Tils
Phoebee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoebee
Delta

Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau Empty
PostSubject: Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau   Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:20 am

Habbo I.D:
WaffleEmporium
Character Name:
Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau
Character Age:
Character Height:
4'11
Character Weight:
6st 13lb
Character Abilities:
Colour Manip:-

the ability to change the colour of anythign around her, including living things, like people's skin and hair.
Illusions:
Through skin contact or concentration, she can creat any powerfull illusion that would affect almost everyone but a powerfull telepath, This is ability is yet to function properly - this is the power she uses to attack people.
Character History:
Born in Cardiff, Wales, Izzie has had an easy life, she was born with vivid cyan hair so her hair always stood out. Her father died a month before she was born and her mother was mentally ill. Izzie would stay home from school occasionally to run the small art shop and care for her mother. Izzie had started to keep herself awake at night, so she could be sure her mother didnt commit suicide whilst she slept. So to stop herself from getting tired all the time she started to drink excess sugary coffee and eat large blue lollipops all the time. Her mother did eventually commit suicide, leaving Izzie an orphan. Although Izzie was distraught at her mothers death and selfish actions she kept level headed. Arranging to buy airplane tickets with her late mothers credit card before it was cancelled she bought a one way ticket to america. Once she arrived in america she hitchhiked her way to the insitute, getting on buses
and getting rides to the acdemy for free.
Izzie doesent like to speak about her past for obvious reasons, and it isnt one you would match with her personality. Occasionally she will let something slip by accident, but never replies under questioning. Creating a diversion with a lollipop

Personalty:
Izzie is bubby person, even when she feels sad she doesent let anyone know, and has learnt to hide her emotions well. She isnt shy and will offer anybody lollipop's if they think they are worthy or if they are in pain. Occasionally she will hit someone with a lollipop just to be able to give them one. Usually she trusts everyone, until
they prove her wrong, and if she feels like the person is a good one, she will give them a second chance. Although when you eventually annoy her (and that is very hard to do) she changes from happy, bubbly and bright to depressedm sad and angry. Whoever annoyed her in the first place would pay. Izzie also loves to know how people are feeling, so she can help them either a) get happier or b) stay as happy as their are or occasionally help them get through.
Appearance:
Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau L_f2f1d517e6d04f0082a9a1e8df2ccf33Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau Lollipop_Girl_by_b1ue1eah
Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau Tumblr_l4oz9peWax1qa5gdeo1_500_thumbIzzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau 1-5189031-4706-t
Last night, Izzie was found dead in the kitchen, she commited suicide.

Last edited by Phoebee on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:45 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tils
Tils

PostSubject: Re: Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau   Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:53 am

hehe i like the pictures Laughing

.. oh and good bio Smile
Back to top Go down
Infernoice
Delta
Infernoice

PostSubject: Re: Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau   Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:35 am

Lol, you should place the double rainbow video in your bio Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoebee
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau   Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Thankyou!
I'm glad you like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EpicTom
Delta
EpicTom

PostSubject: Re: Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau   Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Noice pics. Girl in user image is hawt.
Back to top Go down
Kheldar
Delta
Kheldar

PostSubject: Re: Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau   Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Quote :
zzie has had an easy life, she was born with vivid cyan hair so her hair always stood out. Her father died a month before she was born and her mother was mentally ill
Sounds a very easy life. HMM.

Other than that. Awsome.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoebee
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau   Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:46 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Administrator
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau   Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:05 pm

I admire your dedication/patience with the colours Razz
Back to top Go down
Kheldar
Delta
Kheldar

PostSubject: Re: Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau   Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:29 am

KILLED HERSELF!! NOOO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau   Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Izzie 'Rainbow' Lliwiau
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mutant Rp :: Trash Bin :: Recycling Bin-
Jump to: