Mutant Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mutant Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Andrew "Breeze"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky
Sky

Andrew "Breeze" Empty
PostSubject: Andrew "Breeze"   Andrew "Breeze" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Andrew
Andrew "Breeze" 1197860787_Anime_Boy1

Habbo Username: -Origami

Character Name: Andrew "Breeze" Jones / Andrew
Character Age: 23
Character Height: 6"4
Character Weight:110

Character Abilities:
Sublimination = Ability to transform into a gaseous, mist, or fog-like form.

Terrakinesis = Ability to control earth; sand, stone, rock, lava, dirt, or other minerals

Character History: Andrew was born in England. He and his family move to Chicago when sky was 4 years old.When they were still at the plane. He was accidentally pushed by the stewardess with her full force because she was rushing through to go to the pilot. Then when he was still in the air,he looked up and hoped he would live.Then he closed his eyes. He thinked of air, then he became air and he landed on an Island on his human form without him knowing. As years passed by he turned 20 and was saw by a girl named Mikari Rokudo.She brought him to Xavier's Institute.He was unconcsious that time he was seen but then he started to get concsious. He fully recovered on his age of 22.He learned that he has Terrakinesis too he used all his abilities wisely.

Attributes :

Physical : Green Eyes, Orange Curled Hair and a Flexible Body

Personality : Has a nice attitude , Friendly , Energetic , Funny , Aggressive

Talents : Fist to Fist Fighting , Drawing , Singer , Basketball Player , Anything that has to do with the Air and Bowling

Last edited by Sky on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowCat9
Delta
ShadowCat9

Andrew "Breeze" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Breeze"   Andrew "Breeze" I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:46 am

Can you go more in depth about his powers, please? What do you mean by "superhuman breath"? Do you mean he blows really hard? If so, does he have abnormally strong lungs? Or does he just use his aerokinesis to make the wind he blows become harder?
Back to top Go down
Sky
Sky

Andrew "Breeze" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Breeze"   Andrew "Breeze" I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
ShadowCat9
Delta
ShadowCat9

Andrew "Breeze" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Breeze"   Andrew "Breeze" I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:30 am

Kk, much better!

But another thing: Does your character's name *have* to be Andrew? Razz Totally thieved that from me, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Sky

Andrew "Breeze" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Breeze"   Andrew "Breeze" I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Its Andrew! D:
Back to top Go down
Nick
Delta

Andrew "Breeze" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Breeze"   Andrew "Breeze" I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:08 am

ShadowCat9 wrote:
Can you go more in depth about his powers, please? What do you mean by "superhuman breath"? Do you mean he blows really hard? If so, does he have abnormally strong lungs? Or does he just use his aerokinesis to make the wind he blows become harder?

HAHAHAHAH LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Becca

Andrew "Breeze" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Breeze"   Andrew "Breeze" I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:00 am

ShadowCat9 wrote:
Do you mean he blows really hard?

LMFAO.
i know i'm so immature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Andrew "Breeze" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Breeze"   Andrew "Breeze" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andrew "Breeze"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum