Mutant Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mutant Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Belle Ryan. [UPDATED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KateEllen5
Forum Moderator

Belle Ryan. [UPDATED] Empty
PostSubject: Belle Ryan. [UPDATED]   Belle Ryan. [UPDATED] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:40 pm

Spray,Fresh

Belle Ryan. [UPDATED] Rawr_l10
BELLE RYAN

Name ; Belle Ryan
Age ; Seventeen
Mutation ; Mind Powers & Manipulation
Relationship Status ; Has Feelings For Someone.
Sexual Orientation ; Straight.

The Life.
Belle Grew Up in New York with Her two Parents. She was a happy and Cheerful girl until she began to hear peoples thoughts. She Began Seeing a Councilor about it but everyone seemed to just ignore her. At Fourteen, she left home and sought out Xavier's, Where She fit in fine. Things Got Complicated when she began to use an energy source that would burn things when she got frightened.

The Hurt.
Belle Was Out one Day and Received a Phone call from her brother, Micheal, Who told her that her parents had been murdered by people who wanted their money as Belle grew up in a Wealthy Family. Belle Was Shocked, she was only just talking to them the night before. she hung up and has begun to stop talking to everyone.

The Insanity.
Belle Has Began to isolate herself from her friends and other family because of the murder of her parents, she rarely shows up for classes, and is now usually found walking in the crossroads, muttering things to herself or reading horror stories in her Spare time. She has Also Dyed her hair jet black and Has Started to wear Darker clothing and talk in a sad tone. She Believes that she is slowly going insane.

Belle Ryan. [UPDATED] Sad_sa10

" I Dont Know What To Be Without You Around."
" No-one Here To Save Me."
" I Cant Breathe Without You, But now i Have to."

Last edited by KateEllen5 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to Underline some shizz)
Back to top Go down
EpicTom
Delta
EpicTom

PostSubject: Re: Belle Ryan. [UPDATED]   Belle Ryan. [UPDATED] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:00 pm

affraid Oh shi!

☺️
Back to top Go down
KateEllen5
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Belle Ryan. [UPDATED]   Belle Ryan. [UPDATED] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Hahah, You Likey? Wink
Back to top Go down
EpicTom
Delta
EpicTom

PostSubject: Re: Belle Ryan. [UPDATED]   Belle Ryan. [UPDATED] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:05 pm

KateEllen5 wrote:
Hahah, You Likey? Wink

Yeppers. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Markus
Forum Moderator
Markus

PostSubject: Re: Belle Ryan. [UPDATED]   Belle Ryan. [UPDATED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Who does she have feelings for? and hopefully i get my laptop back, stupid store not send it back yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belle Ryan. [UPDATED]   Belle Ryan. [UPDATED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belle Ryan. [UPDATED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mutant Rp :: Trash Bin :: Recycling Bin-
Jump to: