Mutant Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mutant Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olivia Bellume

Go down 
+2
Markus
Pip
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Administrator
Pip

Olivia Bellume Empty
PostSubject: Olivia Bellume   Olivia Bellume I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:09 pm

Olivia Bellume Ryou1

Habbo Username: Piped

Character Name: Olivia Bellume
Codename: Sympath
Character Age: 19
Character Height: 5'2
Character Weight: 46kg

Character Abilities: Olivia possesses powerful empathic and psychometric abilities. Being an empath, she can read the emotions of people around her as well as project emotions into their minds. She can take away pain and sorrow or even induce it when need be. Her psychometric powers allow her to gain knowledge from objects that she is around. Olivia learns the object's past, including its owners and the events surrounding it. She can also sometimes determine an object's future.

Character History: Liv was born into the most powerful families in New York. Her parents were human but were powerful people when it came to money.

Her father was a great businessman, owning three companies and her mother was the same. Together they dominated the New York Business world. She had a spolit life as a child, not only did she have a silver spoon in her mouth but it was embedded with diamonds.

Olivia has always been shy, and at school it was hard for her to make new friends without help.She got though her childhood easily at her private school, Liv was kind and generous.
When she turned 13 her powers began awakening.

When her father found out, he was ashamed and embarrased so much so that he kicked her out on to the streets, this caused a media stir and the fall of his powerful empire. Her parents got a divorce but she never knew because at that point she was living under a bridge, slowly honing her abilitys in self defense against the criminals of the New York streets.

One evening she was approached by an old lady with a shopping trolly full of random stuff. Liv strangely couldn't feel her emotions, nor project any.
The old lady approached her and recognised her mutant ability, inviting her to Xavier's Institute.

Eventually Liv graduated and became a teacher at the institute, and currently leads the X-Men team.

Attributes: Olivia was born with purple coloured hair, not unheard of in mutant history. She has a petite structure and fair skin. Olivia is rather quiet, sensible and very well spoken. She often behaves like a mother to many students at the institute.

Last edited by Pip on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pip
Administrator
Pip

Olivia Bellume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Bellume   Olivia Bellume I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:51 pm

updated. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Markus
Forum Moderator
Markus

Olivia Bellume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Bellume   Olivia Bellume I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Holy crap. I nearly had a heart attack when the music came on lol. Crapped my self. Phew.

And Nawwww. Couldn't make friends without help, I don't think your that quiet or shy D:
Back to top Go down
Markus
Forum Moderator
Markus

Olivia Bellume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Bellume   Olivia Bellume I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:41 pm

Oh btw How did you even get the music to work on it? I want to put music onto my Bio Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pip
Administrator
Pip

Olivia Bellume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Bellume   Olivia Bellume I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:46 pm

when she was in school was shy Razz

lol you get the embed code then copy and paste it in between the youtube tag

Code:
[youtube]the embed coding goes here[/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Markus
Forum Moderator
Markus

Olivia Bellume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Bellume   Olivia Bellume I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Ok kool i'll try it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Markus
Forum Moderator
Markus

Olivia Bellume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Bellume   Olivia Bellume I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:56 pm

-.-" when i did that it came up with the whole youtube video, Not like yours with it being hidden. D:
Back to top Go down
Pip
Administrator
Pip

Olivia Bellume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Bellume   Olivia Bellume I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:01 pm

lol i haz skeels ^_^
Back to top Go down
Markus
Forum Moderator
Markus

Olivia Bellume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Bellume   Olivia Bellume I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Lol i love the song, Razz

"You think I'm sexy"

Also your character is so confusing X_x. One minute your character doesn't like me then the next Blushing all over the place Razz
Back to top Go down
Pip
Administrator
Pip

Olivia Bellume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Bellume   Olivia Bellume I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:35 pm

1.) she's shy by nature
2.) not only does she have to deal with her emotions, but everyone around her (teens!)
3.) she has lots on her mind and gets confused sometimes OK

and yes the song is absolutely fantastic Smile

SUGABABES <3
Back to top Go down
Markus
Forum Moderator
Markus

Olivia Bellume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Bellume   Olivia Bellume I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:36 pm

Mmk lol Razz

4.) you dig the book reading thing Lol jokes xD
Back to top Go down
ShadowCat9
Delta
ShadowCat9

Olivia Bellume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Bellume   Olivia Bellume I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:43 am

*dances to music* SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Pip
Administrator
Pip

Olivia Bellume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Bellume   Olivia Bellume I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:41 pm

*dances with*
Back to top Go down
Ike
Delta
Ike

Olivia Bellume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Bellume   Olivia Bellume I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:20 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
EpicTom
Delta
EpicTom

Olivia Bellume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Bellume   Olivia Bellume I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:25 am

This music sucks, I'm sorry.

Sugababes = Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Pip
Administrator
Pip

Olivia Bellume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Bellume   Olivia Bellume I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:29 pm

you think im sexy huh?
im international
think you can make me fall?
what do you know

last line aimed atchu tom Smile
Back to top Go down
EpicTom
Delta
EpicTom

Olivia Bellume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Bellume   Olivia Bellume I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:47 pm

Pip wrote:
you think im sexy huh?
im international
what do you know

I can cook many things... Like toast and... microwave soup...
Back to top Go down
Pip
Administrator
Pip

Olivia Bellume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Bellume   Olivia Bellume I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:36 am

huh ?
Back to top Go down
Phoebee
Delta

Olivia Bellume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Bellume   Olivia Bellume I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:13 pm

EpicTom wrote:
Pip wrote:
you think im sexy huh?
im international
what do you know

I can cook many things... Like toast and... microwave soup...
It's one of those times yuo just have to go 'wtf?'.
That really didnt make sense though.
I started watchign clannad, and i think i just found another epic anime I love you
pirat
That has got to be the worst pirate in history?
Back to top Go down
Pip
Administrator
Pip

Olivia Bellume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Bellume   Olivia Bellume I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:35 am

lol i thought so!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Olivia Bellume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Bellume   Olivia Bellume I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olivia Bellume
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mutant Rp :: Trash Bin :: Recycling Bin-
Jump to: