Mutant Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mutant Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jose Reyes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Infernoice
Delta
Infernoice

Jose Reyes Empty
PostSubject: Jose Reyes   Jose Reyes I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:41 am

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes The_losers13

Character History:
Jose Reyes was a mutant born in the outskirts of Las Vegas, in the desert. He was born in abandoned town, where his parents sought to protect him from the ongoing anti-mutant protests happening in the cities. Life was harsh for Jose. The desert provided little food for his family, and water was scarce also. Jose's parents did not know his powers, because his powers were evident to them. Around the age of 8, the inner city protestors started to search the outskirts for these Mutant outlaws. It was a cold and dark night, on the seventeenth of November, it would be a night that would haunt Jose for the rest of his life. His parents were inside an abandoned shed, when they heard the sound of a crowd and wood crackling. Off in the distance there were torches and light being shown in the direction of their shed. Jose was hidden immediately under the shed's boards, while his parents tried to hide behind the walls. As the time passed on, the sound of voices grew louder and louder. Finally a footstep and a voice was heard at the porch of the shed. The rest of the night remains a blur to Jose. All that remains of his memories of that night were gunshots, people yelling and the blood dripping in between the boards of the floor. Jose did not know what exactly happened, but when he stepped outside in the morning under the blistering sun, he would find two bodies on the ground. As Jose looked around, he noticed that there were several more bodies outside of his house. As Jose flipped the two bodies over in his house, he would find the faces of both of his parents, drenched in blood, and pale. Jose remained confused for a minute, but as soon as he realized his parents were dead, his anger and rage showed. The sand outside of the shed began to shift slowly. Jose made his way outside the shed, where the sand continued to whirl up. Out of anger and frustration, Jose kneeled on the ground and began to punch the ground. As his tears drenched the sandy floor, the sand started to move violently. The sand eventually developed into a sandstorm, in which Jose would soon realize would not effect him. Jose watched as the sand moved in a circular motion around him. He soon lost his grief as he noticed the sand would not effect his breathing either. Jose decided to try moving his arms against the sandstorm. Soon the storm began moving in the opposite direction. Jose would soon develop this skill and eventually not need to use his arms to control the sand. Jose then carried onto the city, where he would try not to use this power his unless he was alone. After living for two years in the streets of Las Vegas, the anti-mutant raids stopped. Jose would not show his powers in public, because hatred against mutants still existed. Jose remained on the streets until he became the age of fourteen. Jose had acquired a revolver in those years, and shortly developed quite significant skill with it. One day, in the middle of the summer, there has been an announcement that the Xavier Institute was visiting in Las Vegas to attend a conference about rights of mutants. As the Xavier Institute representatives were about to leave, Jose would sneak onto their plane. None of the other mutants noticed him until midway through the flight. Jose was hiding between two rows of seats, and realized he has to use a restroom. he began to sneak around searching for a restroom. As he found the restroom, a mutant stepped out of the restroom. The mutant saw Jose and grabbed him as soon as Jose tried to run away. Jose would be questioned by the other mutants for the duration of the flight, in which Jose told about his grief and his life story. The other mutants shared his grief and accepted him to come to the Xavier Institute, where he now resides.

Character Information:
Name: Jose Reyes
Father: Carlos Reyes
Mother: Monica Reyes
Place of Birth: Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Equipment Carried:
- a revolver
- 5 bullets in his jacket
- harmonica
- hunting knife

Character Attributes:
-Height: 6'1
-Weight: 210 lbs (95 kg)
-Clothing: Brown trousers, tan jacket, tan hat, Brown boots
-Hair: Black hair that extends to his eyelashes, a small black goatee
-His kindness radiates off of him, always trying to be nicest he can to everyone
-can play the harmonica (well)

Character Powers:
Jose has the power of sand manipulation. He gathers the sand from the dry dirt around him. He can breathe in the sand without damaging his lungs, and can blend in with the sand around him. Jose is an expert marksman, and has years of experience from hunting for his food.

Last edited by Infernoice on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Infernoice
Delta
Infernoice

Jose Reyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose Reyes   Jose Reyes I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:52 am

I'm going to Bump because this hasn't been seen by many, one of the older bios :L I want your feedback Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pip
Administrator
Pip

Jose Reyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose Reyes   Jose Reyes I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:54 pm

its cooool ^_^
Back to top Go down
EpicTom
Delta
EpicTom

Jose Reyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose Reyes   Jose Reyes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:56 am

I couldn't be arsed to read it all. Nice pic n_n
Back to top Go down
Allen
Forum Moderator
Allen

Jose Reyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose Reyes   Jose Reyes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:33 am

Oh, sand manipulation.
Back to top Go down
Infernoice
Delta
Infernoice

Jose Reyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose Reyes   Jose Reyes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:13 am

Allen wrote:
Oh, sand manipulation.
Hmm....
What about it?
Back to top Go down
Phoebee
Delta

Jose Reyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose Reyes   Jose Reyes I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:32 pm

I like it!
Razz
^Retarted smile much?^
Back to top Go down
Infernoice
Delta
Infernoice

Jose Reyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose Reyes   Jose Reyes I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:49 am

Phoebee wrote:
I like it!
Razz
^Retarted smile much?^
Lol the colors really tone down the fact that it looks retarded. Too bright o_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jose Reyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose Reyes   Jose Reyes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jose Reyes
Page 1 of 1